Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Has anyone heard from Ernest Ramos recently?

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
I just wondered how he made out in the typhoon.
rkj
Archeo-peteriX
I just wondered how he made out in the typhoon.

I sent him a message on his facebook page Peter. Lets see what happens, I also asked him to check in here too.

Those guys got hit hard...
I was thinking of him as well, I just don't know what part of the Philippines he lives in.

Maybe we should agree to drop a quick note here when we've been struck by disaster once power has been restored and most urgent things have been done. I remember last year's superstorm Sandy and Rick didn't log in for some days, makes you fear the worst...
Hi guys!

Thank you all for your concern.

Sorry I haven't been checking my social networks recently. I'm happy to report that me and my family are all doing well. smiling smiley We live in Manila so we were fortunate that the typhoon hit several hundred kilometers south of us. We barely got a shower over here.

Unfortunately, the Filipinos down south did not do as well. They'll need help so please donate if you can to the organizations in the Google Crisis Response page.

So how is everyone else doing? Been busy with a new addition to the family. His name is Ethan and he says hi. smiling smiley

Ernest
Hi guys!

Thank you all for your concern.

Sorry I haven't been checking my social networks recently. I'm happy to report that me and my family are all doing well. smiling smiley We live in Manila so we were fortunate that the typhoon hit several hundred kilometers south of us. We barely got a shower over here.

Unfortunately, the Filipinos down south did not do as well. They'll need help so please donate if you can to the organizations in the Google Crisis Response page.

So how is everyone else doing? Been busy with a new addition to the family. His name is Ethan and he says hi. smiling smiley

Hi Ernest and Ethan!

Glad you are OK.

:cool2:
Ernest,

It' a great relief to hear that you and your family are all well.
I know several Filiponos from watch forums and I'm sad to say that one of them lives/lived in Tacloban. No word but the worst has to be assumed sad smiley

Ethan looks a lot like dad smileys with beer
Tacloban is one of the hardest hit cities and most communications is down both landlines and mobile. There is no electricity either. Electricity and communications lines here are placed on posts (not underground like in some countries) and most of these poles have gone down. It'll take a substantial amount of time before these are replaced.

I hope he is fine and made it out alive. If he did, it will take a while for him to be able to contact you guys.
Good to hear you're OK. Nice addition to the family as well, congratulations and enjoy every minute! You may start saving for his first BMW.
rkj
Hey Ernest, glad to hear you and yours are in one piece. These storms are something else.
Hi Peter, any news from your friend in Tacloban?
Ernest
Hi Peter, any news from your friend in Tacloban?

No word but if the news is the worst, I think there are a couple of other folks who will let us know.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login