Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sandy

Posted by Flyboy 
October 29, 2012 04:58PM
Please all the members on the Eastern seaboard, get out of harms way and batten down the hatches, looks like Sandy is going to be real ugly.
Rick, I know you are out that way, please keep safe, and all the others in her path.
Praying for minimal damage and no loss of life.
Please let us know you are still ok.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E30'S AREN'T BUILT, THEY'RE CAUGHT IN THE WILD!!!

When in doubt, use full throttle,
it may not improve the situation, but it will end the suspence.
October 30, 2012 10:34AM
I guess Rick won't log in for some time, as far as I know he was closest to the heart of the storm. Power and utilities will be down for some time, I fear. Hope all the others are alright as well.
Thumbs up! Hoping the damages are not that bad.
October 30, 2012 09:11PM
My sister who lives in the Trenton area has all the trees in her yard around her house laying on the ground or power lines or neighbors garage. Fortunately not on her own house...or her BMW.

Bob in Lake Havasu
October 31, 2012 11:11AM
Michiel 318iS
I guess Rick won't log in for some time, as far as I know he was closest to the heart of the storm.
I hope we hear from Rick soon! I've heard from two friends on Long Island -- one had 4 inches of water in the house, and the other had 7 feet in the garage!

October 31, 2012 12:00PM
I hope all turns out for the best.
:blinkey:
October 31, 2012 01:18PM
Pfffff... Looks like Sandy struck hard at Long Island, just seen a couple of pictures. Hope Rick and his family are OK and his house is still standing.
rkj
October 31, 2012 07:21PM
Hey, Guys! I'm moved by all the good wishes, thank yousmileys with beer It was a rough few days. The barometer started dropping thursday and didn't stop till the neddle was off the chart and then things strted to fall apart. The wind built steady till monday when I thought a frieght train was coming down oak lane! The noise was something else, how I didn't loose any Oaks I'll never know, it blew like that for most of the day. We got power 20 minutes ago.....peace in the valley:bow:

Again, thank you for all the good wishes, this was a nasty mother. Alot of people lost everything.
November 01, 2012 02:47AM
Glad to hear from you! Have the house, the BMW's and the boat survived?
November 01, 2012 11:45AM
Glad to know everything is going back to normal now.
Take care, keep us posted!
:wavey:
November 11, 2012 10:26PM
rkj
Hey, Guys! I'm moved by all the good wishes, thank yousmileys with beer It was a rough few days. The barometer started dropping thursday and didn't stop till the needle was off the chart and then things started to fall apart. The wind built steady till Monday when I thought a freight train was coming down oak lane! The noise was something else, how I didn't loose any Oaks I'll never know, it blew like that for most of the day. We got power 20 minutes ago.....peace in the valley:bow:

Again, thank you for all the good wishes, this was a nasty mother. Alot of people lost everything.

So glad that you are OK Rick!! I was thinking of you often. All my NY family is fine. They are in Manhattan mostly. So far as I know the little 100 year old Long Island barn that is the summer house is fine too.

Smiles, Kelly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login