Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Merry Christmas smiling smiley

Posted by rkj 
rkj
December 24, 2011 10:27AM
To all the guys (and Girls) up here. I won't mention anybody in particular afraid of missing someone, but the warmest and kindest greetings to all of you. Through the years I've been helped many times with all sorts of things.... nice place (thanks Dave smileys with beer

May the New Year bring us all good luck

perseverance furthers
December 24, 2011 11:08AM
All the best to you too Rick :>)

May you and the girls have a wonderful Christmas!
December 24, 2011 12:08PM
A very merry Christmas to you and all of yours as well.
We had to have the present opening pandemonium today as the Christmas eve services tonight and church services tomorrow will be a challenge to get all the house guests groomed and transported on time without the added excitement of the gifts.

It seems that the likelihood of arriving on time is inversely proportional to the number of people involved.

Best regards,

Bob in Lake Havasu
December 24, 2011 03:00PM
Merry Christmas y'all.

December 25, 2011 09:59AM
Merry X-mas and (while we're at it) all the best for the New Year!

Keep those E30's alive!
December 27, 2011 06:17AM
Same to you and yours, Rick (and everyone else, too!). My E30 got a tender glance from me on Xmas. Maybe one of these years he'll get more attention than that... I gotta keep the dream alive, you know. :mrgreen:

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
December 27, 2011 05:47PM
Hope you all had a good Christmas, and wish you the best possible 2012.

:boohoo:
rkj
December 28, 2011 07:55PM
Thanks Guys, It was, and continues to be a wonderful Holiday time here; my younger daughter is here and has decided to stay longer to help with the apartment restoration I'm in the middle of and we are all missing Faith (my older daughter, who has to stay in N.C. this year because of work. It's been a rough year for her, losing her teaching position and all but she's fighting hard to regain her footing in life and is applying all over for a new teaching spot.

I'm doing everything possible to make my Girls happy (and Buddy! and it's working so farsmileys with beer

Zephyr is doing well in her second year in law school and in her new home state of Vermont. Now she is moving into a wonderful house more out in the sticks and she has the whole thing, I can't wait to go up and visit her... thumbs up It's so beautiful up there around South Royalton.

Funny thing is, the three of us get along really well especially when we're working together, which is really helpful for me right now; I've got a long way to go with the rental and without that income it's hard for us to make ends meet. Zephyr used to work for me occasionally in the shop, what a pleasure it is to have her muscle and skill right now!

Cheers to everybody for the new year, hopefully it will bring good tidings smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login