Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bavarian auto sports seat cover...........

Posted by silverdoller 
December 29, 2010 09:10PM
hey there..... well i got my baby ....but the thing is the leatherette on the seat is messed up!! my question is has anyone in the community used the seat cover that Bavarian auto sport has??? and if sooo what you thought of the item? thank you all in advance!thumbs up
rkj
silverdoller
hey there..... well i got my baby ....but the thing is the leatherette on the seat is messed up!! my question is has anyone in the community used the seat cover that Bavarian auto sport has??? and if sooo what you thought of the item? thank you all in advance!thumbs up

I've been waiting to see if anyone would chime in on this thread. I can't offer much help in this because I've never had occasion to use these covers but have used others, for other cars. Moss motors sells English car seat covers that I have used in restorations. You usually have to put a little extra padding in so the cover looks right and tight. I always build my seats from the ground up so that was never an issue for me.

I would look around first and see who offers what for how much; sometimes spending a little more to start with saves money in the end.

I have a personal relationship with the head of the parts dept up there at BAV, I know Scott would talk to me about how these covers work and look. His extension is 1256 and tell him rick jost told you to talk to him; he's a great guy. If you need any help here I'll be glad to help you.

Cheers, Rick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login