Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hey Rick, did you get that snow you were expecting?

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
Seems the north east got hammered again :crying:
rkj
Archeo-peteriX
Seems the north east got hammered again :crying:

Hey Peter, No. It's the weirdest thing; it started snowing on boxing day. That morning I put the car away and it snowed and BLowed it's ass off for that day and night and in the morning everybody had two feet of snow but us on the tip of the island!

That was okay with me because I'm having a few issues with the family (happens sometimes when we all get together for Christmas) and I'm feeling stressed out as it is about things... I'll write you an email and bounce a few things off you to see what you think in a few days.

I think Cab got hit with the heavier snow and certainly the wind, I think we all got the wind. All and all though it was fun to see the snow coming in sideways and thinking it could be a whopper which I'm sure we'll get this year! For a first snow, it was fun.

Wishing you and all the guys a healthy new year, it might be an uphill trudge at times but hang in there and keep a decent attitude. It surly helps.

Love and Peace, Rick
rkj
[I think Cab got hit with the heavier snow and certainly the wind, I think we all got the wind.

We were supposed to get 12-20", ended up getting maybe 6-8". But it's hard to tell, since it was so windy. It may have just blown around and settled down somewheres else. It was a decent storm for our first real snow of the year, had a nice time sledding with the little girl yesterday.

I think the more coastal areas and south of Boston got hit harder than we did. All in all just a nice little storm at our place.

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login