Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hurricane Earl heading our way 8-)

Posted by rkj 
rkj
September 01, 2010 04:20PM
Hey Cab, Looks like we might get kissed by Earl on Friday. It seems a little early for an exact path but we're close it looks like. Living on the end of an island does have its down sides eye rolling smiley Hurricane's give me the willies, especially since my house is in the middle of six big oak trees!

Rick

perseverance furthers
September 02, 2010 04:29AM
Good luck, Rick! Hope that new boat doesn't take a tree branch or anything.

We are hopefully far enough inland that if we do see anything, it will likely just be on the order of a heavy rainstorm. But we'll see.

I have tickets to Sunday's Red Sox game... not sure if that will be happening or not.

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
rkj
September 02, 2010 11:24AM
Cab Treadway
Good luck, Rick! Hope that new boat doesn't take a tree branch or anything.

We are hopefully far enough inland that if we do see anything, it will likely just be on the order of a heavy rainstorm. But we'll see.

I have tickets to Sunday's Red Sox game... not sure if that will be happening or not.

Thanks Cab, it looks like Sunday will be fine for the game. I still think it's anybody's guess what track the storm will take though, all the campers on the beach had to go yesterday. I've got everything tucked in as best possible so we'll see what happens smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login