Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

+++++++++ This is why I love her +++++++++++++

Posted by rkj 
rkj
I'm sorry for starting a new thread on this, and using up too much bandwidth but, with me, this is a fresh new look at why we, as a nation, will never change anything.

Try listening to Rachel's speech and imagine if we (or you) had a president like her. Just try to imagine such a thing.......

[voices.washingtonpost.com]

After listening to the opposition to the moratorium on deep water drilling I can only hope cooler heads will prevail but these days; I got my doubts sad smiley

Rick, Out
rkj
I'm sorry for starting a new thread on this, and using up too much bandwidth but, with me, this is a fresh new look at why we, as a nation, will never change anything.

Try listening to Rachel's speech and imagine if we (or you) had a president like her. Just try to imagine such a thing.......

After listening to the opposition to the moratorium on deep water drilling I can only hope cooler heads will prevail but these days; I got my doubts sad smiley

Rick, Out

Money speaks...the poluticians are bought and the drilling will continue :X
rkj
Archeo-peteriX
rkj

Rick, Out

Money speaks...the poluticians are bought and the drilling will continue :X

Yes yes, that's true enough Peter. It just feels good to hear some sense even if it was from a mock speech by a fake president gay women. She's the only one that relates the news these days so I can understand it.

God, where is this world gettin off to confused smiley
rkj

She's the only one that relates the news these days so I can understand it.

John Stewart's who I go to for that. It isn't real news, it puts the real news to shame. And I need the comedy so I won't cry.

John
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login