Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yesterday

Posted by alanrw 
November 25, 2009 07:01AM
Did I dream it or was the site down yesterday?

alan
rkj
November 25, 2009 08:56AM
Yes, it was. Just a slight error in passwords by Dave. He fixed it though smiling smiley and here we are again!
November 25, 2009 11:13AM
Yup. Sorry about that. I tried to change my password with our host service, and unbeknownst to me it also changed the database password that the forum software uses, which broke it. And of course I didn't look at the forum all day yesterday or Monday, so I didn't even notice the problem until Rick emailed me this morning. Mea culpa. I won't do that again!

November 25, 2009 02:38PM
Man, I keep getting scared that I am gonna have a brain fart one day and it will take out that portion of my brain where all the passwords are stored. Kinda the dark side of the web, no?

alan
November 25, 2009 06:18PM
alanrw
Man, I keep getting scared that I am gonna have a brain fart one day and it will take out that portion of my brain where all the passwords are stored. Kinda the dark side of the web, no?

alan

I don't worry about that anymore...I wrote them all down in 'Peter's Book of Secrets' grinning smiley
rkj
November 26, 2009 11:22AM
Archeo-peteriX
alanrw

alan

I don't worry about that anymore...I wrote them all down in 'Peter's Book of Secrets' grinning smiley

Hey, I have one of those smileys with beer
November 26, 2009 01:41PM
LOL, I have an envelope like that at work with all that. It is sealed and says " I guess I didn't make it"

alan
November 26, 2009 08:06PM
rkj
Archeo-peteriX
alanrw

alan

How did you get your hands on my book? grinning smiley
rkj
November 27, 2009 01:55PM
Archeo-peteriX
rkj
Archeo-peteriX
alanrw

alan

How did you get your hands on my book? grinning smiley

I have my ways B)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login