Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Vert Pics under construction still

Posted by JUMPNYC 
We were going to try to replace the control arms this weekend but realised how involved it was and I need a new swaybar bushing
so we wait once again...

are you going to get a techII lower valence?

daniel

I do not know what this is so I demand pics/links :-)
If you are taking about the lip that goes under the front fairing, I have a brand new stock one that will go on when i get to painting it, what does the tech 2 look like?

Anyone have any experience or own a Eibach swaybar kit like this one on a vert?

[www.pelicanparts.com])

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2009 06:13AM by JUMPNYC.
JUMPNYC
If you are taking about the lip that goes under the front fairing, I have a brand new stock one that will go on when i get to painting it, what does the tech 2 look like?
i figured you would know, since you have the mtech II front bumper as well as the mtech II rear bumper and rear valence. all you are missing is the side trim, sideskirts and the front valence.
JUMPNYC
Anyone have any experience or own a Eibach swaybar kit like this one on a vert?

[www.pelicanparts.com])

i havent heard of anyone using those sway bars, probably because they are the exact same size as stock. in fact, the front swaybar is smaller than the one you currently have. if you want to upgrade your swaybars i would either get the suspension techniques kit from turnermotorsport [www.turnermotorsport.com] or a kit from ireland engineering. you will want to get a rear enforcement kit like this too, as upgraded rear bars are notorious for tearing out the rear sway bar bushing mounts (happened to me). [www.turnermotorsport.com]

buttttt with that said, are you doing an e36 m3 5-lug or is it just e36 325 5-lug?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2009 12:29PM by daniel.
Earendil
daniel

I do not know what this is so I demand pics/links :-)

this car has an mtech II kit - i suppose its about eight pieces: bumper cover and valence for the front and rear, and the side mouldings and sideskirts for both sides

heres a pic of the rear (i swear to jeebus that this is really the only picture of the back of the car i could find... for more go here: [r3vlimited.com] )

this guy is currently doing a v8 swap.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2009 12:33PM by daniel.
and for the record, here is mtech I with euro bumpers (owner of r3vlimited)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2009 12:46PM by daniel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login