Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Change to digital?

Posted by rkj 
rkj
March 16, 2009 09:28PM
On my favorite laptop the screen, after half an hour or so, is starting to pink out and slowly change over to a not so good looking screen lately. I've had a few computers fade to pink/green on me so I guess its time to reload. I have Daniels instructions... soooo we'll see spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
March 17, 2009 08:40AM
rkj
On my favorite laptop the screen, after half an hour or so, is starting to pink out and slowly change over to a not so good looking screen lately. I've had a few computers fade to pink/green on me so I guess its time to reload. I have Daniels instructions... soooo we'll see spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

It's probably a hardware problem with the video driver but reloading is free so try that first.
rkj
March 24, 2009 11:21AM
Archeo-peteriX
rkj

It's probably a hardware problem with the video driver but reloading is free so try that first.

You might be right, the computer runs strong as an ox, I'm going to take everything I need off and just keep beatin the crap out of it and see what happens, its an IBM, it can take it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login