Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just when I though our winter was over...

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
February 26, 2009 08:11AM
We got smacked with another dump of snow that will keep the insurance adjusters busy for a couple of weeks eye popping smiley

There is only about 1" around my place but the farther inland you go, the worse it is. Yesterday afternoon and last night saw blizzard and white-out conditions...then it stopped snowing and the temperature dropped. This morning, there was glare ice everywhere and hundreds of cars spun out or in the ditches.

Some of the accidents were unavoidable but we have so many people here now with purchased drivers licenses that it's inevitable they will not be able to keep their cars on the roads sad smiley

I'm staying inside and off the roads today grinning smiley
This sounds like the perfect opportunity to show off the iX. Maybe you should have your own auto cross and show those purchased licensees a thing or two about driving in the white stuff. Come on, get out an live a little! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
wodcutr
This sounds like the perfect opportunity to show off the iX. Maybe you should have your own auto cross and show those purchased licensees a thing or two about driving in the white stuff. Come on, get out an live a little! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

I'm not going to risk having the iX destroyed!

Imagine if you will; a demolition derby with all the other drivers being blind folded. It's bad enough when the road conditions are perfect but when you put any mix of conditions other than dry pavement and these 'car aimers' together; it's a disaster hot smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login