Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Miss me?

Posted by rkj 
rkj
January 09, 2009 12:44PM
I had to change my isp account and it all took several days, must say I realized a small internet chippy I have B)- Oh well, could be worse... Nice to be back smiling smiley

perseverance furthers
January 09, 2009 07:01PM
rkj
I had to change my isp account and it all took several days, must say I realized a small internet chippy I have B)- Oh well, could be worse... Nice to be back smiling smiley

So long as everything is good now B)

What was the problem?
rkj
January 09, 2009 11:13PM
Archeo-peteriX
rkj

What was the problem?

Everything was in Janets name, I had to close the account and open a new one. Now, its all mine I tell you... B)
January 10, 2009 10:07AM
rkj
Archeo-peteriX
rkj

What was the problem?

Everything was in Janets name, I had to close the account and open a new one. Now, its all mine I tell you... B)

It's different at my house...What's hers is hers and what's mine is also hers grinning smiley
January 11, 2009 01:13PM
Sounds like a classical marriage.
January 11, 2009 05:20PM
Michiel 318iS

Glad to hear I'm normal...or am I winking smiley
January 11, 2009 06:22PM
Archeo-peteriX
Michiel 318iS

.....and you call yourselves men? Well, in my house, I am the captain of my ship..........and of course, you know my wife the Admiral?

smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley

alan
January 11, 2009 06:47PM
alanrw
Archeo-peteriX
Michiel 318iS

.....and you call yourselves men? Well, in my house, I am the captain of my ship..........and of course, you know my wife the Admiral?

smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley

alan

Yes and I were the pants in the house...when she doesn't need them grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login