Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thoughts for the day (first one)

Posted by rkj 
rkj
December 08, 2008 09:19AM
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'

perseverance furthers
December 08, 2008 09:49AM
rkj
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'

Is that Tao? smiling bouncing smiley
December 08, 2008 10:57AM
That was your first thought of the day? How do you keep track of which thought came when? When it gets to be lunch time, I've usually had at least 6 thoughts by then, and I totally lose track.

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
rkj
December 08, 2008 02:07PM
Cab Treadway
That was your first thought of the day? How do you keep track of which thought came when? When it gets to be lunch time, I've usually had at least 6 thoughts by then, and I totally lose track.

Its easy when you get up at noon Cab smiling bouncing smiley not Taoist Peter

perseverance furthers
December 08, 2008 03:22PM
haha that is a good thought for the day. i'll keep that in mind, although i don't plan on going around giving women my sperm anytime soon.

rkj
December 08, 2008 06:46PM
daniel
haha that is a good thought for the day. i'll keep that in mind, although i don't plan on going around giving women my sperm anytime soon.

Really....well, thats probably a good idea.

perseverance furthers
December 09, 2008 12:33AM
rkj
daniel

i have been known to give a woman groceries in order for them to cook for me, though. :teeth:

December 09, 2008 07:38AM
daniel
rkj
daniel

i have been known to give a woman groceries in order for them to cook for me, though. :teeth:

Does your mom count though? winking smiley
December 09, 2008 12:00PM
Archeo-peteriX
daniel
rkj
daniel

Does your mom count though? winking smiley

no she doesn't count. i don't buy groceries for her. i don't live with her anymore, but when i did, she would buy them for me AND cook them. amazing huh? usually when i buy groceries for a woman to cook, the woman is my girlfriend.

December 09, 2008 12:14PM
daniel
usually when i buy groceries for a woman to cook, the woman is my girlfriend.

I found that often, when I bought groceries for my gf and gave them to her to cook, she wouldn't necessarily stay my gf all that long. Maybe it was my delivery, or it could have been the ankle chains connected to the stove. Hmm, I'm just not sure...

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login