Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My E30 in the real world

Posted by Dave_G 
December 24, 2008 09:02AM
It occurred to me yesterday that we all love to post pictures of our beautiful E30s in postcard settings, shiny waxed bodies glistening in the sun on some beach somewhere. This thought occurred to me after arriving home after three consecutive days skiing in the nearby mountains, as my iX sat in the driveway sporting a week's worth of grime, road salt, frozen slush, ice, and snow. It looked so poetic in its griminess, I thought it deserved a picture. So here's my iX in the real world:

This was after two of the best days skiing in a long while. The roads were icy and snowpacked, the iX ski bag was crammed full of four pairs of skis, and my kids and I were filling all four seats. We were practically a real-life advertisement for this car as we flew up the mountain with nary a white-knuckle moment. This really is the perfect car for a skiing car enthusiast. grinning smiley

(Oh, and yes, I will be making a trip to the car wash shortly. smiling smiley )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2008 09:03AM by Dave_G.
December 24, 2008 09:31AM
nice pic!

December 24, 2008 02:07PM
Makes me wish I had one to go along with my cabrio.
Attachments:
open | download - P1010185.JPG (403 KB)
rkj
December 24, 2008 05:57PM
Dave_G
It occurred to me yesterday that we all love to post pictures of our beautiful E30s in postcard settings, shiny waxed bodies glistening in the sun on some beach somewhere. This thought occurred to me after arriving home after three consecutive days skiing in the nearby mountains, as my iX sat in the driveway sporting a week's worth of grime, road salt, frozen slush, ice, and snow. It looked so poetic in its griminess, I thought it deserved a picture. So here's my iX in the real world:

This was after two of the best days skiing in a long while. The roads were icy and snowpacked, the iX ski bag was crammed full of four pairs of skis, and my kids and I were filling all four seats. We were practically a real-life advertisement for this car as we flew up the mountain with nary a white-knuckle moment. This really is the perfect car for a skiing car enthusiast. grinning smiley

(Oh, and yes, I will be making a trip to the car wash shortly. smiling smiley )

I love going out and getting Eubie all muddy, just a dirty old street fighter smileys with beer

Great picture Dave.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login