Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm pissed

Posted by rkj 
rkj
December 10, 2008 05:47AM
I save Ferdy's posts about his rallying till I can set aside time enough to enjoy them, usually in the shop where I can be alone and have the hi-fi for the sounds (I run the computer into the amp there) of my lovely jbl 100's. It makes his video's so much more fun and in the shop I have my best computer so the picture is worth watching too. I've often waited for weeks for that right time!, anticipation is neat too...

With the Restoration project at a standstill and dead in the one car spot, the 650 apart in the motorcycle spot I've been a little consumed lately to say the least. Anyway, back to the story! and thank god for the race bike, that is still running (and yes, the thirty ofcourse, how could I forget him).

So a few days ago I'm all set to sit down and watch Ferdy's new clips and the boom, the bottom drops out of the forum,,,, no more Ferdy, no more clips.... no more nothing!

I'm soooo glad Dave started this wonderfully crafted place, really, its the coolest thing and way better than the old site but never the less, I'm pissed! :mad:

perseverance furthers
December 10, 2008 06:15AM
rkj
So a few days ago I'm all set to sit down and watch Ferdy's new clips and the boom, the bottom drops out of the forum,,,, no more Ferdy, no more clips.... no more nothing!

If the old site ever comes back up, it would be possible to move over all the past posts to the new site, but it would take some work, and likely some coordination between Gus and me.

December 10, 2008 08:38AM
Dave_G
rkj

If the old site ever comes back up, it would be possible to move over all the past posts to the new site, but it would take some work, and likely some coordination between Gus and me.

I think you've spent enough time on us Dave, I was actually appealing to my friend to post them here, of course I will not get all the other posts in that thread but its a small price to pay for here smiling bouncing smiley I'll be sending money soon, thank you ever so much. I know Dan is a moderator but you're still the boss, right?

Is there anyway I can delete one of my posts?

Cheers, Rick
December 10, 2008 08:48AM
rkj
I know Dan is a moderator but you're still the boss, right?

Yup. So be careful. winking smiley

No, but if it's something you really want expunged from your record, send a PM to Daniel or me and we can delete it for you.

December 10, 2008 10:42AM
okay, thanks
December 10, 2008 04:09PM
rkj

In addition to the "reply" and "quote" buttons at the bottom of any message, on posts that you yourself have made there is an "edit" button. Even though you can't remove the message entirely, you should be able to "edit" the content to remove the bits you want to erase.

But if someone else has already "quoted" your message in their response, you wouldn't be able to change what's included in their message.
December 10, 2008 04:13PM
rkj

I'll post all the rally stories and video links again shortly.

There are a few new ones to add to the list as well.
rkj
December 11, 2008 12:11PM
Ferdinand
rkj

I'll post all the rally stories and video links again shortly.

There are a few new ones to add to the list as well.

hot smiley Thanks Ferdinand, do you remember Ove's friend that used to chime in on those rally threads of yours, be nice to send him an email. Always enjoyed his posts too, he lived somewhere on the other side and I'm pretty sure he races also.
December 11, 2008 02:44PM
rkj
hot smiley Thanks Ferdinand, do you remember Ove's friend that used to chime in on those rally threads of yours, be nice to send him an email. Always enjoyed his posts too, he lived somewhere on the other side and I'm pretty sure he races also.
Could that be me?
Anyway, nice to see that the forum is back. Good job with that!

Look forward to a lot of Ferdinand's rally-stories. I really enjoyed them all smiling smiley

www.e36.no
December 11, 2008 05:00PM
Gaute
rkj
Could that be me?
Anyway, nice to see that the forum is back. Good job with that!

Look forward to a lot of Ferdinand's rally-stories. I really enjoyed them all smiling smiley

glad to see you have found us!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login