Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

favorite websites

Posted by daniel 
December 08, 2008 11:10PM
Everyone share their favorite (perhaps most visited, perhaps not) website(s) here, other than BENN of course.

i'll start.

[www.engadget.com] keeps me up to date on my technology/consumer electronics/gadget news. I check the site a few times a day as it updates frequently. also in the same family of websites is [www.joystiq.com], which displays all the video game news for the day. Usually these posts are done with a bit of humor which makes the sites more entertaining to read.

[www.last.fm] "scrobbles" (compiles) all the music I listen to on my computer and on ipod(s), creating rankings of all my music so I can see what I have listened to the most over varying periods of time. Aside from giving recommendations for new music, one can also listen to their library remotely just by accessing their user page. I just wish I could backdate this to when i first started listening to music. Now that would be something!

I also check [failblog.org] once a day for my daily LOL.

What sites do y'all love?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2008 01:33PM by daniel.
December 09, 2008 10:03AM
daniel
Everyone share their favorite (perhaps most visited, perhaps not) website(s) here, other than BENN of course.

You mean there actually are websites out there other than BENN?
December 09, 2008 10:14AM
Ferdinand
daniel

You mean there actually are websites out there other than BENN?

Prior to last week, the internet was just a vast emptiness. Now it has one site! Woo-hoo!

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
December 09, 2008 10:26AM
daniel

i'll start.

[www.engadget.com] keeps me up to date on my technology/consumer electronics/gadget news. I check the site a few times a day as it updates frequently. also in the same family of websites is [www.joystiq.com], which displays all the video game news for the day. Usually these posts are done with a bit of humor which makes the sites more entertaining to read.

[www.last.fm] "scrobbles" (compiles) all the music I listen to on my computer on ipod(s), creating rankings of all my music so I can see what I have listened to the most over varying periods of time. Aside from giving recommendations for new music, one can also listen to their library remotely just by accessing their user page. I just wish I could backdate this to when i first started listening to music. Now that would be something!

I also check [failblog.org] once a day for my daily LOL.

What sites do y'all love?

I visit last.fm sometimes but it has become so plugged up with talentless people li sinking or just making complete asses of themselves that it takes too long to find the good stuff sad smiley

Apart from BENN, the only other sites I frequent regularly are Asian watch related B)
December 09, 2008 11:11AM
Here are a couple of my favorite car-related sites:

Jalopnik - a slightly offbeat perspective on all things automotive
Bring a Trailer - a collection of some often amazing cars for sale, most of which I will never come within 100 miles of owning, but I like to drool over. (There's a nice BMW E9 on there now).

And a couple of just plain weird sites that can be fun:

Boing Boing - unclassifiable, but they call themselves "a directory of wonderful things"
The Onion - satire ranging from sophomoric to brilliant

December 09, 2008 11:59AM
ah yes, the onion. i used to visit that site each week when it would update, but i started falling behind and haven't been there in a while. is the onion movie any good?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login