Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2015 is just around the corner...

Posted by Archeo-peteriX 
December 30, 2014 08:31PM
So, do any of you have potential new car plans in the new year?
December 30, 2014 08:41PM
Archeo-peteriX

We are considering replacing the F20 116i with a new car. The facelift version of the one series will be launched at the
Geneva motorshow in March, so this one is a hot candidate with the new 3 cylinder engine from Mini F56 Cooper. The Cooper
will also be considered. It has is a lighter and more sporty car, but I it has FWD, which I am not convinced about...
rkj
December 30, 2014 09:50PM
Archeo-peteriX

I got mine early, but it's a great little car :burnout: 2004 330ci/6 :burnout:

Happy New Year smileys with beer
December 31, 2014 05:23PM
That is a very nice car! The new year must be looking good for you. Hope so anyway.

Bob in Lake Havasu
January 01, 2015 09:03AM
A very happy 2015 for everyone, wish you all the best!

I hope I won't need a new car in 2015, the last but one day of 2014 brought me a 2007 E61 520d!
January 01, 2015 10:26AM
We are planning to trade the wife's 740 to one of the kids for his E-30 so she can have a track car. He has a baby daughter that needs car seat capacity so the larger car fits them better.
That will give me 3 E-30s in the fleet.

Bob in Lake Havasu
January 01, 2015 10:58AM
Happy new year!

As you know, both my cars are long term solutions...
Problem is the "long term" has passed long ago. :o
:rolleyes:

Next year my older son will be learnig to drive, maybe he will finish them off and crate the need to renew the fleet.
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
January 01, 2015 11:08AM
Ove Kvam

We are considering replacing the F20 116i with a new car. The facelift version of the one series will be launched at the
Geneva motorshow in March, so this one is a hot candidate with the new 3 cylinder engine from Mini F56 Cooper. The Cooper
will also be considered. It has is a lighter and more sporty car, but I it has FWD, which I am not convinced about...

Great! :cool2:

So many cars are going 3 cylinder! Even the i8 has one.
:eek1:
It's very common in Asian economical city cars, and all, but i'm a little skeptical about them.
May be prejudice from me, as I never had first hand good experiences with those.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login