Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

and some ladies driving

Posted by jaffar 
January 23, 2009 07:47AM
[www.youtube.com]

there's a E30 involved, too.

--
A physics truck just turned over outside. There's physics everywhere!
January 23, 2009 10:25AM
haha, i've seen a few of those clips before. you would think after putting gas in your e30 a few times you would remember what side the filler cap is on.

January 23, 2009 12:52PM
daniel
haha, i've seen a few of those clips before. you would think after putting gas in your e30 a few times you would remember what side the filler cap is on.

The parking ones get me. I watched(while she blocked the street for nearly 3 minutes) a woman; in a Mazda like Cabs; try to parallel park in a space large enough to fit a city bus. She hit the curb a couple of dozen times in exactly the same place; touched the bumpers on both cars she was trying to fit between; got it straight one time but 3 feet from the curb; then rolled her window down and yelled at me to say that people who leave so little space should get tickets!

I'm not certain but she looked an aweful lot like one of our city council members eye popping smiley
January 26, 2009 05:37AM
My car is extremely hard to park. It's enormous and maneuvers like an aircraft carrier. I won't go anywhere where there's a possibility of having to use reverse. That's just hopeless. So I totally understand what you witnessed.

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
January 26, 2009 07:26AM
Three more ladies driving...

Michelle Mouton: Wikipedia; YouTube
Sabine Schmitz: Wikipedia; YouTube
Lella Lombardi: Wikipedia; YouTube
January 26, 2009 08:46AM
Ferdinand

what about Danica Patrick!?!?

January 26, 2009 08:50AM
daniel
Meh.

Oval track roundy-round stuff doesn't interest me in the least.

It ain't racing if it's only in a straight line, or you only ever turn left.
January 26, 2009 10:07AM
Ferdinand
daniel
Meh.

Oval track roundy-round stuff doesn't interest me in the least.

It ain't racing if it's only in a straight line, or you only ever turn left.

yeah i know. i was trying to convey sarcasm with the !?!?

rkj
January 26, 2009 10:55AM
Ferdinand

Nice Ferdy, I had a girlfriend that loved to drive, she would ask me in a cool little way sometimes "could I drive you to work sweety".... Well, you know dam well what she was doing when she came to pick me up with a wide grin on.

She was showing the country boys out here how a good running 427 daytona block could run, that 1964 ford custom (cheap model) was a fun car! That car with that blond was a sight smiling smiley
January 26, 2009 01:01PM
They do some non-oval racing, don't they? I don't know, since I don't follow any racing, but I thought some of the Indy car stuff was on road courses.

Cab
1990 325i(s)
2004 325XiT
January 26, 2009 01:38PM
Cab Treadway
They do some non-oval racing, don't they?
I think you're right.

Back in the good old days, when they were called IndyCar, then CART, then ChampCar, it was a mix of low-speed and high-speed ovals and road circuits.

Then they split with the Indy Racing League running only on ovals, and ChampCar still doing both until they went bankrupt.

Now the IRL is doing both, but I've long since stopped watching.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login