Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just curious

Posted by wodcutr 
January 22, 2009 01:38PM
I was just thinking that the old forum must have had quite a few registered users. Does anybody know how many, and what will happen to all the old content of that site? I also was curious as to how many registered users are on this forum to date...have we reached 100 yet?
January 22, 2009 03:26PM
wodcutr
I was just thinking that the old forum must have had quite a few registered users. Does anybody know how many, and what will happen to all the old content of that site? I also was curious as to how many registered users are on this forum to date...have we reached 100 yet?

Since the old one is gone, there's no way of checking.

But you can go to the 'Private Messages' center above and look at the list of members in the 'send to' list smiling smiley

We've just reached 30 members so far; but we're growing as our old buddies find us.
I helps when folks frequent the other E30 sites and mention us thumbs up
January 22, 2009 07:37PM
The old and new BENN forums have been the only ones that I have felt comfortable enough to register with. Sorry I can't help spread the word.
January 22, 2009 09:45PM
wodcutr
The old and new BENN forums have been the only ones that I have felt comfortable enough to register with. Sorry I can't help spread the word.

Understood and don't worry, or intrepid members are tracking us down as we speak. I got an e-mail from Patrick this evening wondering where we were hanging out.
He'll be along shortly smileys with beer

Needing a BEN fix is a pretty strong urge so hopefully those we haven't contacted will keep looking or hear about us on other forums as I know several here do frequent the other flavours of E30 sites smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login