Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I hate to get political.....

April 07, 2013 01:58AM
....but these signatures are needed.

[petitions.whitehouse.gov]
April 07, 2013 02:11AM
I can't understand why the world keeps supporting that regime. I understand why Israel was created but what they've been doing to the Palestinians is no better than what happened to the Jews in the 1930's-1940's. If people would build walls and fences around my area, lock me up, keep stealing land and control whatever gets into the area, I would start throwing bombs as well. I can't believe the arrogance they're showing and keep wondering how long it will take before the surrounding countries (especially Iran) take action. It's a ticking time bomb.
April 07, 2013 08:42AM
The Arabs that live in Israel seem to be doing ok.

Bob in Lake Havasu
April 07, 2013 03:27PM
Israel is kind of a pet kept by the USA, much like China keeps North Korea...

Is a mad world.
sad smiley
April 09, 2013 11:54AM
And Syria and Iran for Russians
April 20, 2013 03:50PM
[www.wnd.com]

This video explains the history of the palestinians arrival in the middle east.

Bob in Lake Havasu
April 22, 2013 02:50PM
Hey Bob, the video is extremely biased ad tells just one side of the story. It mentions NOTHING about when the problem began to go ugly, during and after WW2.
Is important to hear the other side, and to understand true is somewhere in between. The thing has gone for so long, is the kind of situation that brings out the worst of what people can be to each other. I am sorry, I don't believe the heroic and noble aspects of war.

:cloud:
April 22, 2013 08:20PM
Jose,
I am with you on the business of war. People do not go to war, governments go to war. Most people just want to be left to themselves to lead quiet and peacable lives. Unfortunately there is always some who are willing to take what someone else has.

Bob in Lake Havasu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login