Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I found you guys!

Posted by wodcutr 
January 20, 2009 07:42AM
Holy smokes I found this new forum. I have been having withdrawl symptoms since the old site was routed to that russian website. I was looking at other forums, but nothing was really like the benn. E30tech was the closest, but they use too many texting terms that I am unfamiliar with. R3V is way out there and posters use way to many f words. Anyway, I am glad that you guys took the inititive to do the new forum. I must say it was pretty tough finding this site. Google does not even list it on the first page unless you type in several specific words. I was pissed that the old site went down...especially because I was two posts from becoming a whore! Oh well, I guess I can look forward to shifting gears! Well I guess I will poke around a bit and check out the new site. It looks like a winner!
January 20, 2009 08:22AM
wodcutr
Holy smokes I found this new forum. I have been having withdrawl symptoms since the old site was routed to that russian website. I was looking at other forums, but nothing was really like the benn. E30tech was the closest, but they use too many texting terms that I am unfamiliar with. R3V is way out there and posters use way to many f words. Anyway, I am glad that you guys took the inititive to do the new forum. I must say it was pretty tough finding this site. Google does not even list it on the first page unless you type in several specific words. I was pissed that the old site went down...especially because I was two posts from becoming a whore! Oh well, I guess I can look forward to shifting gears! Well I guess I will poke around a bit and check out the new site. It looks like a winner!

i am glad you kept trying to find us and finally were successful! welcome back.

January 20, 2009 12:57PM
wodcutr

Welcome back and I'm glad you found us again.
We tried emailing everyone we could but obviously some folks were missed or unreachable.

You have Dave_G to thank for taking the initiative in building the new site as well as getting us hosted on a real service. No more problems with hi jacking or from spambots.
The forums are growing and new features being added as we go along. If you see anything you would like beyond the spell checking, just ask; nearly every suggestion has been implemented so far and they have all made this place a joy to be in thumbs up
January 21, 2009 01:18PM
Dave must be a real stand-up guy to take on the development of the new forum. I hope his E30 runs as good as this doessmiling smiley The spell checker is very handy too and I appreciate the fast implementation of my suggestion. I do miss feeling like I'm in a whore house though! That was one place the Mrs didn't mind me poking aroundsmiling bouncing smiley
January 21, 2009 05:17PM
wodcutr
Dave must be a real stand-up guy to take on the development of the new forum. I hope his E30 runs as good as this doessmiling smiley The spell checker is very handy too and I appreciate the fast implementation of my suggestion. I do miss feeling like I'm in a whore house though! That was one place the Mrs didn't mind me poking aroundsmiling bouncing smiley

Just wait until you shift out of 5th gear...I'm sure Dave has some surprises for us grinning smiley
May 16, 2010 04:59PM
I found you, again!

I had trouble loading this forum for a while.
It was so long, that i started to try it fewer times...
Today i was looking at my "favourite" menu, and i made it here!

I'm glad my account still exists and everything!
May 16, 2010 08:51PM
Jose Pinto
I found you, again!

I had trouble loading this forum for a while.
It was so long, that i started to try it fewer times...
Today i was looking at my "favourite" menu, and i made it here!

I'm glad my account still exists and everything!

It was just rust...did you use WD40? winking smiley

Glad you're back B)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login