Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

89 E30 http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/1295646176.html

Posted by stirv 
what do you guys think? i wrecked my gal last week. was gonna fix up one of my 02s but that's major time and money, this thing needs timing belt obviously, they say it's been sitting for four years, which i have dealt with before and that the the brakes are frozen, that there is some "switch" underneath that unlocks the brakes.... wtf. i dunno, but she is rather pretty.... don't know the miles, condition, internals. they seem to be rather ignorant as to E30s, but you know what I mean, not in a bad way, and the price is not to bad. they want another $300 in DMV fees and i don't know what that's about.
any feedback appreciated.

thanks
Steve
69 02
72 02
87 325ic
62 vw wolfsburg bug
rkj
Hey Steve

I couldn't get the link, post it in the message box.

Rick
"does NOT run, may just need timing belt"

There's no such thing as "may just need timing belt". If the timing belt broke it will need cylinder head and valve repair too, possibly pistons as well.
At that price a 2nd hand motor is easily put in... If body and interior are that good, it is a good project car as stated.
rkj
How did you guys get the link, I'm such a rookie at this stuff eye rolling smiley
rkj
How did you guys get the link, I'm such a rookie at this stuff eye rolling smiley
[inlandempire.craigslist.org]

copy and paste is the only way. or type it out letter by letter.

rkj
Thanks Daniel

I love those chrome wheel arch covers confused smiley but it could be a good candidate for a build. Pricey though...

daniel
rkj
[inlandempire.craigslist.org]

copy and paste is the only way. or type it out letter by letter.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login