Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

13 btn OBC and the wiring harness

Posted by Earendil 
March 31, 2009 09:55PM
daniel
Ferdinand

The diff ratio has no effect at all on the speedo/odo.

thank you ferd!

now will people believe me? jeebus grist.

You still haven't grasped the basics have you?
Ferd and woodctr have both given you all the info you need to see that your thinking is wrong.

Over and out.
March 31, 2009 11:23PM
ferd basically reiterated most of what i was trying to say, so i am not sure what you are talking about. that is why i asked earlier for an explanation from you. so saying that ferd and wodcutr have said everything i need to read to see why i am wrong only confuses me more since my explanation is the same as ferd's, and wodcutr's is not the same as mine or ferd's. no one has yet pointed out the flaws in my logic or explanation of how things work, so i am still trying to figure out how i am wrong, and apparently everyone else is right.

April 01, 2009 07:54AM
I liked Ferd's explanation including the pictures. It would seem that once again I do not totally know what I am talking about and my assumptions could be misleading. I do find it interesting that Peter seems to know something blatantly obvious to him, and unknowingly obvious to me, yet I am now just as confused as Daniel. I guess we will all look forward to the final outcome of this discussion. Please elaborate enlightened one! confused smiley
April 01, 2009 01:30PM
wodcutr
I liked Ferd's explanation including the pictures. It would seem that once again I do not totally know what I am talking about and my assumptions could be misleading. I do find it interesting that Peter seems to know something blatantly obvious to him, and unknowingly obvious to me, yet I am now just as confused as Daniel. I guess we will all look forward to the final outcome of this discussion. Please elaborate enlightened one! confused smiley

i am glad i am not the only one who, in the words of Mugatu, feels like they are taking crazy pills.

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="[www.youtube.com] name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="[www.youtube.com]; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login