February 14, 2011 10:19PM
My baby is going to the wrecking yard in the sky thanks to a tool in an integra. So I need a new one now. Lower mainland BC aircared e30 4 dr 5spd pls. Thanks Gents. Time for sleep now.
February 15, 2011 04:52PM
How bad was it?
sad smiley
February 15, 2011 06:56PM
Busted tails massive wrinkle in quarter , trunk still opens etc. Battery tray actually split in half rear panel below trunk in 2-3 inches from left tail light to right corner in about 3.5- 4 inches. Car is drivable so I will probably be allowed to keep it.
February 16, 2011 08:51AM
Then it was a Fool in an Integra!
Is the insurance paying?
Did you got any estimates to fix it?
February 16, 2011 10:25AM
lol, I was wondering about that 'tool'... Am I a fool as well now?
February 16, 2011 10:39AM
Michiel 318iS
lol, I was wondering about that 'tool'... Am I a fool as well now?
Nah, it's just North American slang. "Tool" can have different meanings, including a particularly off-color one that is especially suitable for someone that does something like ram the back of your E30. (Consider the "tool" that is possessed only by the male half of the population...) It's considerably more pointed and insulting than the relatively mild "fool."

February 16, 2011 10:09PM
Jose Pinto
Then it was a Fool in an Integra!
Is the insurance paying?
Did you got any estimates to fix it?

Insurance in BC is state owned so pay they will. I am waiting to hear and looking into repair vs replace will post pics of before and a fter soon.
February 17, 2011 12:18PM
So I'm a tool. Learning every day :wink:
February 17, 2011 05:45PM
Don't know about the tool part but leaning is always good.
The truly wise man is one who is aware of his own ignorance.
February 18, 2011 10:05PM
[www.bmwpugetsound.com]

These two are candidates if they are still around. There was another guy looking at a non-running E-30 for about $2000 that might be just the thing for you since you have the running end of one.

Bob in Lake Havasu
February 19, 2011 03:03PM
So many nice cars and that border in my way. I would rather buy a local car as I will need an immediate replacement for my damaged e30. Thanks very much Bob.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login