Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New management cars

Posted by Jose Pinto 
February 19, 2015 06:04AM
You guys will like this.

Where I work , the partners (who own and manage the firm) are shoping for new cars.
One is about my age and choose the new Mercedes Benz C220 station, the usual.

The other is older, is now about 70 and currently drives a Jaguar S-type automatic, because he has no mobility of the left arm.

He came up with the idea for the new car, to be smaller and practical for the city.
He chose this:
surpirse, surprise!

The problem is, it was a numbered limited series and no longuer avaialble.

Who is the hard core car fan now?!

:rally:
rkj
February 22, 2015 08:59PM
Jose Pinto
You guys will like this.

Where I work , the partners (who own and manage the firm) are shoping for new cars.
One is about my age and choose the new Mercedes Benz C220 station, the usual.

The other is older, is now about 70 and currently drives a Jaguar S-type automatic, because he has no mobility of the left arm.

He came up with the idea for the new car, to be smaller and practical for the city.
He chose this:
surpirse, surprise!

The problem is, it was a numbered limited series and no longuer avaialble.

Who is the hard core car fan now?!

:rally:

That's one bad ass little Abarth..... smileys with beer
February 23, 2015 03:52AM
Some years ago, the top guy in the local managent where I work had the ugliest car in the car park.
He was driving a worn out, old Mitsubishi Lancer.
February 23, 2015 04:57AM
Professor Costa Pereira is bad ass, alright.

I went to see the car, at the dealer.
The little car is tuned to look and sound like a real sports car, in a very small and lightweight package.
The car is used, and can no longer be leased for the company, plus the dealer is not really willing to sell and asks a high price.

Our old boss lost mobility of the left arm in a bike accident. Before that, he used to ride and pilot a light aircraft regularly.
Now he can't do so, but he is still the same person in the heart...
He used to teach at the university at the HVAC department, and has other interests as well, I know he published his own poetry book.
And he's the boss with the ladies, or so they said...

:thumbup:
JP
February 23, 2015 05:02AM
Ove Kvam
Some years ago, the top guy in the local managent where I work had the ugliest car in the car park.
He was driving a worn out, old Mitsubishi Lancer.

He has nothing to prove or to compensate for.
hot smiley
Around here is a common practice for business men to lease a nice company car, and then purchase it personallywhen the lease contract expires.
Is a way to move expenses to the company balance instead of get that money as wages and pay a bunch of taxes over it.

JP
February 23, 2015 06:45AM
February 23, 2015 07:22AM
I couldn't agree more with this!
:cool2:

Before I moved out of the city I used to come to work by bus, and I didn't needed any parking space at all!
Sometimes bosses have certain points to make, and certain things to make up for, so...
hot smiley

My commute now can't be done effectively by bus, I would need to either move to another house or get another job, neither would be easy now.

:cloud:
June 26, 2015 06:19AM
[youtu.be]

Jay Leno has o0ne.

How come, he has everything there is with wheels.
:eek:
:cool2:
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login