Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prepping for the "Heritage" in Redmond, Wa.

Posted by Bob in Lake Havasu 
I am planning to have two cars at the Puget Sound BMW CCA event on Sunday. One will be in the judged class and my E-30 daily driver will be in the featured car display class.
Lots of cleaning on both of them. It is good to do this once in a while to get the car really clean. Makes my fingers hurt though.

Bob in Lake Havasu
Good luck to you and hope the finger pain is worth it smiling smiley
Which one is the one in the judged class?
We wound up with both cars in the judged class. The X5 won third over all agains a couple of garage queens and one that just came off the showroom a couple of days ago. But...it also won "Peoples Choice" award.
The E-30 cabrio was up against some really stiff competition so did not win anything. I thought I might have a chance since I am supposed to get 9 points extra for the mileage consideration. Was not enough however. :burnout:

Bob in Lake Havasu
Bob in Everett
We wound up with both cars in the judged class. The X5 won third over all agains a couple of garage queens and one that just came off the showroom a couple of days ago. But...it also won "Peoples Choice" award.
The E-30 cabrio was up against some really stiff competition so did not win anything. I thought I might have a chance since I am supposed to get 9 points extra for the mileage consideration. Was not enough however. :burnout:

Well done!
:dance:

Both my cars need a good interior clean, I don't have much free time and no patience...
None is in "concours" shape though, is a pair of old beaters.
:hitwithrock:
Car show season is almost over. Glad because my fingers are still sore from cleaning the two cars. Have one more on Labor Day weekend in southern BC. Going with a friend in his MG TC.

Bob in Lake Havasu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login